Thursday, January 04, 2007

Letters to the Editor

Kasia offers her "truthy" accounts of my previous "truthy" account of the truth.
basically, i came to the u.s. in 85. i went back once in 86 and once in 87. after 89, i went back every summer until college. in the 7 years since i started reed, i've been back (i think?) 4 times, but never for more than a month.

Also, it's not that Marko and I have the same taste in music. As his friend put it, I have no taste in music. I listen to all kinds of stuff. I am kind of musically retarded. So I'm really, really blown away by people who have very specific tastes in music, and know a lot about it. I'm also intrigued by this "indie rock" thing, because it's a classificatory genre of music that is based around the economics of the music, not the actual quality of music. So Marko offered to edumacate me. And so far, it's working out great.

Finally, I can't believe you tried to front like all we were drinking on that park bench was wine. Trying to make us sound all classy. FESS UP DUDE. WE WAS DRINKIN WEE LITTLE BOTTLES OF HOMELESS HOOCH. AND LOVING IT.

--Kasia

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home