Sunday, December 17, 2006

I went to the zoo and saw raccons! What have you done with your life?!

A breif photo tour of the Budapest Zoo.

Its n the east side of Pest, near City Park.

3pm. Nearly dusk.

Before you even go in, you can see the elephants. Around dinner time, the elephants are particularly interested in passing children.

At the Budapest Zoo, you can put the bald eagle in a cage...

Get up close and personal with very clean barnyard animals...

Meet new and interesting people.

The white wolves came right up to the fence. All the animals were pacing because it was feeding time.

I'm an otter, and I do cute little human things with my hands...

Raccoons. At the zoo.

Sloth can Salad.
I just lost the game.


We speak the international language of "Don't screw with the monkeys"

All animals come with their own braille display and a tactile model. And I ask you: is it worth it?

How much do I love the little skater kids at Hero Square?
So much.

Hats!

Butchery!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home