Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Sepia Universe

Artyom took these on the last day of the term in December. This is just before the big boulder of final papers came crashing down on us, like that big rock on Indiana Jones in Raiders of the Lots Ark...remember?
Anyway, I am really taken with these pictures, because they actually look like what I spend 90% of my day staring at. I have all my classes with all these same people, and yes, even all in the same room.

L-R: Ram, Mariya, Stefan, me, Simion, Gergő

Colin, Florin, Damir

Asa, Brigette

Balazs, Florin

How much do I love this crazy panorama shot?
Gergő, Stefan, Maria, Don

Gergő, (back of Stefans head?), Ola, Artyom, Cosmin

Damn we're a fine lookin bunch. At least, we are if you can see us through all the mess of papers.
Also, I don't want to be making rash assumptions, but I hear that the city outside of this building is beautiful. At least, thats what I hear.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home