Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Halloween!


Mom, Dad, I live with these people. Send peanut butter and money

Pirates.

Becoming a zmobie

Making Sasha dead.


Yar.

Brigette got mad skills.

Damir, Mariya, and Colin. or: creepy count, nymph, mormon elder.

Christine = best assasin ever



Trouble.

Brigette and I being totally awesome to Sasha, after he passed out in my bed.

Jen, Kate and Brigette.

Nada and Peter playing with blood in the bathroom.

Um, yes.



Elder Delmore gets down with his bad self.



I never managed to figure out who that guy was.


dead love claps.



You dont even want to know what my apartment looks like right now. Oh God. So many people crashed here...I slept in a chair. and Brigette's arm still says "knob". Ha. We rule.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home