Friday, September 08, 2006

Xavier is still not dead. For serious.

Points of note:
  • Xavi is still alive. And Teaching the 7th grade. Strange.
  • Katie Banks totally just found me on myspace.
  • Stella is playing at Emo's on Friday and I cant go cause I have to be at the DFW airport early the next morning. I am so upset with this, I can't even tell you.
  • The 1st National Bank of Mom and Dad have phenomenal interest rates and loan packages.
  • Justin Ripkin is so rad. He will let me drag him just about anywhere. And how.
  • Sleep? What is that, I forgot.
  • My bike is complete. I am thrilled. As soon as I get a functioning camera (stupid beerfest. stupid glass of porter. stuped me) I will be posting pictures on the bike blog, which, sadly, I havn't touched in months. Need to fix that.
  • I get to have lunch with my neices at their elementary school tomorrow. I get to be the most important person in the whole universe for like 45 minutes. It's gonna be so grand.
  • I seem to have made a new best friend in, like, the last 4 days. She totally tolerates Justin and I beating the crap out of each other in her living room and geeks out about bike frames and breaking systems as much as I do. Neat girl.
  • I spent the weekend on Padre Island. My skin is ALMOST the right color again. I am starting to look like the old me, who is very, very brown.
  • Carolyn took me to Studio One Ten last week, and I got the most expensive haircut I have ever had in my life. It looks rad.
  • I still have to pack. Shit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home